Monday, November 24, 2008

Max's Blessings

I'm grateful that we can be across the street from the Logan Temple. That makes it very easy to go to the temple regularly, where I can ponder and pray and feel the Holy Spirit. I'm grateful for the opportunity to go to school and to learn more about the teaching and learning process. I recently received approval to use a research study I conducted a year ago as my dissertation study. I'm also grateful for the opportunity to give workshops on best practice instructional strategies and methods.

I'm grateful for our wonderful children and grandchildren who bless us and are a blessing to us. I'm grateful for our two missionaries, Karolyn and Kyle, and for the positive, uplifting emails that they send us each week. I'm grateful for Lonna, my wonderful wife, who has brought so many blessings to me.

2 comments:

Kimbooly said...

Thank you, also, daddy, for your gratitude post. It is really nice for both of you to have the temple right across the street. In fact, because you started w/ the temple, I thought it was going to be mom's post at first, because I know she loves to sit in her chair and look at the temple at night. : )

Love you both. Kimberly

Unknown said...

Hello Croppers! It was great to find your blogspot! How is everything going? Lets see we live in Mapleton now! We are in the process of hopefully getting a home. Im going to BYU while Don works there. We had 4 weddings this year and now only two children at home! Look at our blogspot!http://dondicampbell.blogspot.com/
that is all! love you! The Campbell Family