1) hang sheetrock on the ceiling--and the walls around and above my washer
2) cut and put up white beadboard (you would have to enlarge the picture to see the lines of the beadboard) around pipes and electrical outlets and on those pale pink walls (Max had to put in the cement anchors and screws in the one concrete wall--I don't have the hand strength.)
3) cut and install moldings using a miter saw
4) paint a concrete floor
5) add two shelves (with a slanted heating duct running
through the unit
6) paint my almond dryer white. (I learned how online.) However, our kitty checked it out during the night and we now have non-shiny areas on the top in the shape of little paw prints.